Google

Read the new book all about Team Fortress 2 trading and the TF2 Spreadsheet.

Monday, June 25, 2012

Today's key (June 25th) has been won.

Scaramouche [RMIB] has won today's free key.


He was the first to send us the 16 scrambled words as well as the code which was "stop drop and rock and roll" (in honor of the TF2 blog post saluting Def Leppard's Pyromania album).  Congratulations to Scaramouche [RMIB] for winning today's free key.  Honorable mentions go out to Themanipulator and our own resident-key-junky Eric Magnus who was only a couple minutes off this time.  Good luck to everyone for tomorrow's free key (details here).

The 16 words were:


triclops
detonator
waxywayfinder
merryweather
blazingbull
birdcage
moonman
headwarmer
flamethrower
afterburn
extinguish
homewrecker
flaregun
backburner
degreaser
tailfromthecrypt

10 comments:

  1. damnit, i only needed the last one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i had the code too, i just was trying to find out what those letters fit in!

      Delete
  2. damn it, i was so close ,only afterburn didnt know

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed triclops (i really should have known that) and afterburn. With the afterburn, I kept trying to write "burner" but then I was just left with "fat".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fatburner could be a cool pyro weapon
      Maybe +10% damage to heavies or something

      Delete
  4. Tsk, afterburn was the one word that killed me in the end. I couldn't figure it out. I found everything except that. If I did I would've won, but it was so hard (and confusing) for me, I decided to wait 'til the end to see what that word was. Cheers to the winner!

    Also, honorable mention of me even though I lost? Oh my, I... I don't know what to say... thank you Admin ;_;

    Now back to playing Minish Cap while I wait for the new update to drop...

    ReplyDelete
  5. aisdngoiasdngia;urngjkn

    so close

    I had them all but afterburn, then i realized you didnt need the whole list and started butting them into stop drop and rock and roll, which I would have gotten sooner if i realized that =(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, you DID have to send every word as well as the final word you made. That is what the admin replied to me. Then I re-read the thing and went -.-

      But I had them in a Notepad, so it was only a matter of me copy-pasting those words. But as I said, I didn't figure out 'Afterburn' and that is what made me lose.

      Delete
  6. So close >:U I was stumped on "Afterburn" and "Flamethrower" >>

    ReplyDelete