Google

Read the new book all about Team Fortress 2 trading and the TF2 Spreadsheet.

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Today's Scorched Key (July 5th) has been won.

Tap_out has won today's free Scorched key. He was the first to send us the code for today which was "Robot Chicken". It was found in a picture in the bottom of the blog posts and read: "The code for today is 'Robot Chicken'".  Congratulations to Tap_out for winning today's free Scorched key and good luck to everyone for tomorrow's (if you're new look here and here).

Also, today's code is kind of a prelude to this weekend.  We will have a handful of free Robot Chicken hat codes to give away (in addition to the daily free Scorched key).  Keep checking back and more details will follow.

15 comments:

  1. Nope. I give up. I saw the "Code Is Active", refreshed, and it was already taken.

    I'm never going to win, and I don't feel like spending all day refreshing just so that I can have a chance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We hear you, wish we could give away a key to everyone but that's not possible. This weekend we'll have extra giveaways like Robot Chicken codes in addition to the free Scorched key.

      Delete
  2. Wow... it's getting ridiculous how fast the winners submit the code.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The quick-win contests where there is no puzzle to solve are indeed a matter of being fast. But we are considering a "x number email wins the key" format change. We'll have more on that later.

      Delete
  3. Two things
    1: Can you please explain more on robot chicken codes? I'm sort of confused by what the code will be used for

    2: How close was I to winning, makes me sad that I lost but curious how close I was.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1) http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Robot_Chicken_Hat

      2) We can't tell everyone how close they were, sorry. We get a lot of emails.

      Delete
  4. Adult Swim never sent me my freaking code im mad ;(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same!!! I'm so pissed and i sent them an email of complaint -_-

      Delete
    2. I registered from two e-mails and received 2 codes with about a day in-between them. They're probably still processing the queue, be patient

      Delete
  5. Congratulations to the winner

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought I won this one. I sent the code and it still said code active. Someone beat me to it :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok how do you get the code and everything like that?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is there a reason for the robot chicken hat not being in the spreadsheet or is it just because no one is trading at a stable price yet?

    ReplyDelete