Team Fortress 2
- Added the Waxy Wayfinder
- Added a new promotional item
- Added Strange Parts that can be used to upgrade existing Strange-quality weapons
- Updated the Cozy Camper to allow it to be used in Medieval Mode
- Double-clicking on a tool in the backpack view will now use that tool
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause weapons dropped after death to render with incorrect skins
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause the Manmelter to display incorrect kill icons
- Fixed a bug that would cause certain in-game notification sounds to play even if
- Fixed a bug that would cause chat-text strange weapon rank up notifications to sometimes display player names as "unknown"
- Increased Steam Workshop item description to 8000 characters
- Updated arena_ravine
- Minor visual and performance improvements
- Updated cp_well
- Performance improvements
- Lokalisointitiedostot päivitetty
- Added Construction PDA slot and Sapper slot to the Engineer's and Spy's loadout screens, respectively
- Added Mann Co. Supply Crate Series 40, Series 41, and Series 42
- Added many new community contributed tips to the loading screen
- Added backpack bodygroup to the Pyro
- Added "medigun backpack" equip region to the Kritzkrieg and Medi Gun, and removed "back" region
- Construction Tool, Demolish Tool, Disguise Kit, and Sapper now appear in backpack when viewing stock items.
- Construction Tool and Sapper are now nameable.