Breeze has won today's key. He was the first to email us the correct code which was Claidheamh Mor, Candy Cane and Tribalman's Shiv. The code was a blog post which was a quiz on three crafting recipes. Probably the fastest way to answer would have been to go to the TF2 Official Wiki and look up an item from each crafting recipe. On each item's page there is a recipe to craft it (if any) and other recipes the particular item is used in.
Congratulations to Breeze for his quick work and good luck to everyone for tomorrow's free key (contest details here).
Monday, June 11, 2012
Thanks for staying with us throughout the day. Tonight we are going to do a little quiz on TF2 crafting recipes. The correct code is the names of the three items that are crafted with the following recipes. Email all 3 item names (and your steam id) here. They don't have to be spelled correctly nor do the answers have to be in order.
- Chargin Targe + Homewrecker
- Pain Train + Kritzkrieg
- Huntsman + Dead Ringer
update: damn that was fast, key has been won!
Team Fortress 2
- Added The Liquor Locker
- Fixed a rare case where the offensive/defensive buff particle effects could get stuck on players
- Fixed the Spy's cloak effect not working properly for The Texas Half-Pants and the Something Special For Someone Special
- Fixed the Gentle Manne's Service Medal not being drawn when equipped
- Updated some of the localization files