We are giving away a key to emailer #32. Email us only once, include a link to your steam profile (many names have duplicates). Contest details and answers to most of your questions are here.
Update: key won, no more emails please.
Nyss was today's winner who sent email #32. Congratulations to them and good luck to everyone for the next giveaway! Details are here. Some of you have asked questions that the answers to are right there in the link, including our email address. Take a moment to read it if you have questions.
We are changing the contest back to a daily format. That means every day until further notice we will have free items, with Halloween stuff to come as well as a mix of hats and even some surprises. Keep checking back for your chance to win.
Tuesday, October 9, 2012
Team Fortress 2
- Updated materials/models for the Champ Stamp, King of Scotland Cape, Stovepipe Sniper Shako, and Freedom Staff
- Fixed a server crash that could occur if a Spy was disguised holding the Gunslinger
- Fixed the Lacking Moral Fiber Mask being tagged as a misc item instead of a hat
- Fixed the Gunslinger not accepting "Sappers Removed" strange parts
- Overhealed players that are bleeding or on fire can now pickup healthkits to remove these conditions
- Added tf_dingalingaling_repeat_delay (default 0) which limits how often the dingalingaling sound can play
- Removed outdated tip about the Spy's Enforcer
- Updated the localization files
- Vote system
- Allow kicking of connected players that haven't joined a team in Mann vs. Machine
- Added sv_vote_issue_kick_spectators_mvm (default 0) which allows players to kick anyone that isn't team invaders, as long as they've passed the sv_vote_issue_kick_min_connect_time_mvm timer, if enabled
- Mann vs. Machine
- Added two new tours of duty, each with new unique loot:
- If a player connects to a MvM game through matchmaking and loses their connection, their spot will be held for a brief duration and they will be given a chance to reconnect
- After victory on a Mann Up server, the players will be put into a lobby together.
- Improved matchmaking searching status screen
- Mann vs. Machine balance changes:
- Explosive Headshots
- damage is now 150 regardless of upgrade level
- damage is done in one tick instead of the previous six
- added a slowing effect based on upgrade level (50%-80% slow, 2-4 second duration)
- radius still scales with upgrade level (unchanged)
- Marked For Death duration reduced to 7 seconds from 15 seconds when the target is a giant robot
- Reduced the "effect bar recharge rate increased" upgrade from 20% increments with an 80% cap to 15% increments with a 60% cap
- Explosive Headshots