Tuesday, January 8, 2013
Welcome to Strange Tuesday! Starting now, send us one email with a link to your steam profile (many names have duplicates). Do not send more than one email. If you break this rule you won't be able to win this or any other future contest. Tell your friend and maybe he/she will win. Contest details and answers to most of your questions are here.
Based on what # your email is in our inbox you can win one of these 4 items:
#25: Strange Bottle - won by "dennisfhp"
#50: Strange Scotsman's Skullcutter - won by "Interstella909"
#75: Strange Stickybomb Launcher - won by "Bob The Spatula"
#100: Strange Key (well, it's a regular key. But not a bad Strange item right?) - won by "TheMainEvent"
We will send out emails to everyone once we have enough for all 4 winners.
Update: items have been won, no more contest emails. We will send out #'s momentarily.
Congratulations to the winners posted above and good luck to everyone for the next giveaway! Details are here. Some of you have asked questions that the answers to are right there in the link, including our email address. Take a moment to read it if you have questions.
Don't forget, tomorrow is "Mystery Bag Wednesday" and this Thursday we have our first official "Vintage Thursday" where we only give away vintage stuff.
Team Fortress 2
- Added new promo items
- Mann Vs. Machine
- Fixed a regression where minicrits were being affected by long-range damage fall-off
- Fixed a client crash related to arrows and bolts
- Fixed an exploit where certain player conditions could be used indefinitely
- Fixed clients seeing incorrect stats during changelevel
- Fixed the Tomislav playing firing sounds when it wasn't firing
- Fixed being able to score assists with yourself in certain situations
- Fixed being able to cross into enemy spawn rooms using the high-five taunt
- Fixed Festive versions of weapons not completing a set when equipped
- Fixed a client crash when viewing the Top Sellers tab in the Mann Co. Store
- Fixed styles not working properly for The Barnstormer
- Updated The Digit Divulger to allow skin to be seen in the knuckles and wrist area
- Updated The Cold Killer to add paintability and fix unusual effect placement
- Genuine-quality items and festive items that are otherwise tradable can now be listed on the Steam Community Market
- Updated the localization files