It's free key time. We will choose the winning # with random.org's random number generator. The winning # will be posted after we have 100 emails. That means the first 100 people who get an email to us each has an equal chance of winning.
Starting now we begin counting emails in our inbox. Send us one email with a link to your steam profile (many names have duplicates). Do not send more than one email, I will pay extra attention to this. If you break this rule you won't be able to win this or any other future contest. Tell your friend and maybe he/she will win. Contest details and answers to most of your questions are here.
Update: we have enough emails and will start sending out #'s. No more contest entries please.
Random.org says #16 is our winner.
Congratulations to "The Wonderful Waffle" and good luck to everyone for the next giveaway! Details are here. Some of you have asked questions that the answers to are right there in the link, including our email address. Take a moment to read it if you have questions.
The giveaways continue daily...sometimes multiple times per day. Special days will continue as well including Free Hats & Miscs Monday, Strange Tuesday, Grab-bag Wednesday, and Vintage Thursday. Help support us by linking to us, telling your fellow players and friends about us, and sending us your comments/suggestions. Donations for contests are also a way to show your support. You are what keeps this site going. Thanks!
Friday, January 25, 2013
Team Fortress 2
- Added raw mouse input for the Linux version
- Fixed missing text in the recipe descriptions for The Rescue Ranger, The Loose Cannon, and The Vaccinator
- Updated the equip_region setting for The Bootie Time
- Updated The Menpo to be paintable
- Updated The Last Straw to be paintable
- Updated The Digit Divulger with new styles
- Updated The Rescue Ranger so it can be used as an ingredient when crafting
- Updated the localization files
- Updated the Item Import Tool
- Improved UI layout
- Added support for facial animations
- Fixed skins sticking after a different DMX was loaded
- Added support for LOD testing
- Hats will automatically add an Unusual attachment point to bip_head
- Updated these items so they can be crafted: Last Straw, Grizzled Growth, Prize Plushy, Winter Wonderland Wrap, Cut Throat Concierge, Der Wintermantel, Cool Breeze, Soldier's Slope Scopers, Cold Killer, Doc's Holiday, Digit Divulger, Tough Stuff Muffs, Heavy's Hockey Hair,Mutton Mann, Merc's Muffler, Barnstormer