Team Fortress 2
- Fixed Cp_Foundry not ending the map in the middle of a round when mp_timelimit is hit
- Fixed the Spy saying 'Prego' for one of his 'Thanks!' lines
- Fixed incorrect player animations for the Buff Banner and the Battalion's Backup
- Fixed some cases where strange Ullapool Cabers and wrenches would fail to correctly count kills
- Improvements for client stability
- Updated the localization files
- Crafting changes:
- Added crafting recipes for weapons introduced during the holiday update
- When selecting items for use in crafting, the items selected will show their quality in addition to the item name
- Ellis's Cap can now be used as a crafting reagent (Admin: these are now craftable)
- Item changes
- Added The Lucky Shot helmet
- Added The Killer Exclusive to the Mann Co. store
- Added Mask of the Shaman to the item drop list
- Fixed particle display problems for items with multiple effects
- Fixed the Dr. Whoa paint not drawing correctly for the Blue team
- Updated the Desert Marauder and the Villain's Veil so they can be equipped together
- Updated the Fancy Dress Uniform and the Kringle Collection so they can be equipped together
- The Bombinomicon no longer shakes the screen and has a delay before the explosion so that Snipers, Spies, and others can get better feedback on the actual cause of death
- The Bazaar Bargain functionality has changed: only one stored head is lost on a miss or a bodyshot and no heads are gained when missing while crit-boosted
New crate # 37 also apparently (strange items and hats)
"The Bazaar Bargain"
"The Big Earner"
"The Liberty Launcher"
"Cosa Nostra Cap"
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
A lot has been happening loyal traders! We've been working with our developer to bring a more useful UI experience to the spreadsheet and like what we see so far. Multi-column sorting, custom search results, and more! We are excited to get the prototype live but have to wait a wee bit longer until some of the finishing touches have been added. Stay tuned.